Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Time to give back

I've always felt like I'm a lucky guy. I have an incredible wife, 3 fantastic kids, and a dream job. During these tough economic times, where many people are struggling, I'm in the enviable position of watching my business grow. No doubt about it, I'm blessed.

So, I feel compelled to do something for others.

Here is what I am offering:

  • 3 hour, in-studio, photo session for an individual or single family at 1/2 off my normal reservation fee. ($200 value)
  • Free 16x20 mounted print ($140 value)
  • 35% discount on any A' La' Carte print items
  • 35% discount on custom framing

Basically, I'll give my customers a 50% discount off an in studio session, plus a free 16x20 mounted print, as well as other discounts. 100% of all proceeds from these sessions will be donated to NILMDTS. 20% of any "non-fundraising" sessions during the month of July will be donated to NILMDTS as well. To qualify, all you need to do is mention the July Charity drive.

For information on NILMDTS, please go here (please note that this website contains images of terminally ill children):

http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/