Monday, July 7, 2008

Studio re-opening delayed

Well, I was fully expecting to re-open the studio this week, but unfortunately that isn't going to happen. After a great deal of problems with the new flooring, we are left with a workspace that is simply not useable. Sadly, it seems that I am not really getting any attention from Empire Today, who was contracted to perform the install, and I'm going to have to file a complaint with the Registrar of Contractors. A huge section of the floor is bare concrete as Empire did not have all of the wood on hand (nor did they tell me before they began demolition). The part they did install, used inferior glue so the planks are not staying in place. The office space itself is packed with materials and other items so that I cannot set up any editing equipment for any shoots not performed at the studio.

I sincerely apologize to all for this. I hope to get this remedied in the near future, and appreciate your patience and understanding.