Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Man, October has just been one hectic month. I've been working hard on finishing up the studio space, and office space. Most of the artwork is up, new lighting is in place, and the office cabnetry is nearly done (just need some trim work). I've got a few more touch-ups on some things, and maybe some repainting will be done too, but for the most part everything is good to go!

November looks like it will be just as busy as October. Besides the normal holiday feasts, and related Black Friday, I've got several family events and birthdays. Requests for Christmas/Holiday portraits and cards are filling out most of the calendar at this time, but I'm still holding out some days for some nice outdoor portraits. I just love shooting this time of year, as it is a great time to be outside.

Later in the month, I'll be heading out to Texas. I've been working with the largest retailer of motorcycle apparel in the U.S., and they want to set up their own dedicated camera room. I've ordered a bunch of stuff for them, and I'll fly out there for a couple days to get everything all set up. It's going to be a great time!

I've got one other fun announcement, but I'll save that for later in the month. :)