Sunday, January 25, 2009

Brothers

IMG_3395.2

Michael and Christopher are the brothers of Kayla, who has been featured on the blog previously. I had the joy of shooting these boys recently, and I'm overjoyed at these images. These boys are just the sweetest kids, and even though they are 5 and 3 years old, they act so very mature for their age.

IMG_3351.2

I like this image a lot, but to me it seems like he is 3 going on 30. He was quite the poser, and I've got tons of great shots of him. I even have a series where he just wanted to jump and down, and I figured I'd just let him do his thing. They turned out so cute and you can just see his little personality as he plays.

IMG_3300.2

Michael was a bit timid in front of the camera, but after a while he warmed up. He just has an amazing gaze that is penetrating.

www.briandownerphotography.com/