Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mea Culpa!

I knew it had been far too long since my last blog entry, but until I had opened the blog itself did I realize how long I have put this off. I greatly apologize.

January has been a interesting month indeed. We spent the first part of the month attending the large Wedding Expo, and the Professional Photographers Association convention here in Phoenix. Also, the studio has been offline for quite a while as our new wood floors required some repairs due to damage during installation. A glue down hardwood floor is not an easy thing to repair as it requires taking a chisel and hammer to each board and effectively "cutting" them out. What was supposed to be a couple days turned into weeks. Definitely, not a fun time.

On the other hand, we do have some great news to announce. Starting in February, we will be offering custom framing as well as portraits. This will allow our clients to see exactly how their images can look and provide our expertise in choosing the complimentary frame/mat for each image. It also allows us to provide options for our clients, as we can package a portrait and frame combination, run specials, and devise collections at very competitive prices. We hope all our clients are as excited about this as we are.

I'll be adding some images to the website and blog later this week, so stay tuned.