Sunday, March 1, 2009

Engaged!

IMG_4847

You may recognize Steph from a blog entry last month. When I processed her images, she asked me if she could use one of them for a wedding announcement as she and her boyfriend had just gotten engaged. Well, of course she could use them, but I wanted to do something a little special just for them. So, I offered them an engagement shoot.

We decided to take some pictures out at Tempe Town Lake. I'm so glad we went outside for this series as the weather was just perfect for March in Arizona. Beautiful sunshine and a nice breeze made it just so much fun to be outside.

Big thanks to Steve at SCP Photography for his help today. Breezes are wonderful things, but not when you need to hold onto a 6 foot reflector panel that tends to act like a large sail.

IMG_4908