Sunday, April 19, 2009

Springtime!

IMG_5251

Spring...My favorite time of year. Here in AZ, it really only lasts for a couple of weeks, and before you know it, it's 115 degrees outside.

Normally, I'm too busy to take pictures of my own Children for Easter, and this year I was determined to not let that happen. I had set aside the day before Easter for some outdoor pictures of my children, only to find that day filled with rain. Oh well, there is always next year.

IMG_5229

I had a rare free morning, so I grabbed my youngest and took her to the park for some pictures. She has just the most amazing eyes, and I wanted to use the natural light to bring them out. If only I could get her to look at me, that is... Seems she was far more interested in the little boys playing on the slide than having her picture taken. Sigh.

IMG_5257

Next year. I promise.