Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fundraiser

I had a really interesting call yesterday from a previous client. It seems that her daughter's softball team is trying to put together a fundraising auction, and she wanted to know if I would be willing to participate. Hey, it's for the kids, right? Who could pass that up.

So, I'm going to donate a free portrait session, and a free 16x20 mounted print. I'm also going to be giving a 25% discount off any other prints purchased from this session, and discounting any custom framing as well. The session fee, and print, are valued at over $400, so someone should be getting a good deal.

Hopefully that will bring a few shekels in for the team. I just need to get a slide show presentation for them to run at the auction table, so the bidders can see examples of my work.