Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Website

"The only constant is change." -Heraclitus

I've really been yearning to update the website for quite a while now. I wanted a complete restructuring of the galleries, and find something that fit better with my photographic style. The previous iteration of the website was designed primarily around just fine art. This new site has a far more contemporary look, but still allows for the fine art images to be displayed well. I also needed a better method to display some of the commercial work for my clients, as commercial assignments are becoming a larger part of our work. So, now I have a reserved, and logon protected, area for my commercial clients.

Feel free to take a look and tell us what you think. The "Contact Us" section has been updated with an online form so that you don't have to use your own email. Just type in your email address and your message and the website will generate the email for you.

http://www.briandownerphotography.com